IR SIFER Keypad with Inbuilt SIFER Smart Card Reader
The SIFER keypad is a combined IP67 rated keypad and smart card reader that allows dual credential card & pin high security access control, (pin only or card only is also supported).
The SIFER keypad is a multi-drop RS-485 device that employs 128 bit AES encryption from the card/keypad through to the door module, providing a far superior level of security than that of traditional Wiegand based keypads and card readers.
SIFER keypads utilise the Mifare DESfire EV1 card format. As SIFER keypads utilise a superset of the OSDP protocol, the keypads may also be deployed on any system capable of using OSDP. SIFER keypads are connected to the RS-485 reader port for full reader-in and reader-out operation of various Inner Range products.
- Secure 128bit AES encryption
- Encrypted from keypad/card through to access module
- Supports card & pin, card only or pin only modes
- Auto dimming backlit silicon rubber keypad
- Mifare DESfire EV1 card format
- Water & dust resistant to IP67
- Vandal resistant (fully potted)
- Flexible LED colour & function assignment
- Audible buzzer (can use as DOTL)
- Multi-drop RS-485 reader LAN
- Individual reader heartbeat monitoring
- Integriti auto reader discovery
- OSDP compatible
- Support for custom site codes and site specific encryption
- User programmable cards offer great flexibility for installers
- Global configuration from Integriti systems (including firmware updates)
- Small footprint (dimensions: 64 (W) x 106(H) x 18 (D) mm)